If you enjoy my blog and social media (Facebook, Instagram) and would like to collaborate and partner with me on a project, there are several ways in which we can work together. Here are some of the services I currently offer:
Content Creator. Food, Product Photography & Styling
- I am a natural light photographer and stylist creating original contents and images for brands, websites, promotional brochure, blogs and social media feeds.
Recipe development projects
- If you are a brand who would like to work with me for recipe development using your products, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are looking for a blogger to represent your brand, I can be your product ambassador. Ambassadorship can be through a series of blog posts, as well as mentions on Good Life o’clock social media.
1-2-1 Private mentoring sessions (Visual Styling for food and products)
- These sessions are tailored to your needs, and you get my total attention and help on all the topics related to the visual styling (products, food, flowers…). I’ll be delighted to offer you my guidance and creative inspiration in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. During our session we can explore these topics:
- finding your voice on IG
- taking photos in natural light
- styling and composition tips
- use of backgrounds and props / flowers
- mobile photography and editing tips
1-2-1 Online mentoring session via Skype (Food Styling for Instagram)
- The session will take place through Skype and will last 1 hour
- We will look at your IG feed and analyze 5 photos.
- I will give you my feedback and advice about styling, composition and light. I will also give you tips to improve the quality of your images through apps and how to find a consistency in your feed.
You can ask questions and after our session I will send you a report with a sum up of our session.
DIY Workshop – Make your own backdrop
- You will learn how to make your own backdrop for products and food photography
- I’ll teach you different ways of painting wood surfaces to obtain a variety of texture. and will give you tips about the choice of backgrounds for your needs
DIY Workshop – Natural Dyed Fabric
- I’ll show you all the techniques to dye your fabric naturally (with avocado, turmeric, onions, tea bags and many other produces)
- We will use plain muslin fabric to create the magic
A few notes:
* Gifting of products does not guarantee a review or coverage on this site or on social media channels.
*Any opinions expressed on this site or on any of my social media channels are my own, I do not accept compensation for positive reviews and will only recommend to readers items I use myself and genuinely believe in.
For more information or to discuss a custom proposal that meets your needs, please don’t hesitate to email me at: email@example.com