Hello everybody! Today I have two things to celebrate for: 1 month anniversary of my blog and my first LIEBSTER AWARD!
I want to thank Giovanna for the nomination. I feel very delighted and honored! If I could nominate her back, I certainly would because her blog is amazing! This is the link to her nominations https://giovannacacciuto.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/liebster-award/
But, what is exactly the LIEBSTER Award? Well, I did a bit of snooping around the web and came up with this: this award helps new bloggers connect and promote each others’ blog. Once nominated, you nominate other bloggers and share the love.
Here you are the list of rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page.
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. Answer the questions the award-giver asked you and make 10 more for your nominees.
5. List your nominees.
These are my answers (the questions were asked in Italian, so I am going to translate them in English):
1. Viaggi di relax o avventura? / Do you prefer relaxing vacations or adventure trips?
Avventura, ma alla fine l’importante é partireee! / Adventure, but in the end what matters is to goooo!
2. Aereo o nave? / Do you prefer travelling by plane or by boat?
Entrambi! Forse sceglierei l’andata in aereo e il ritorno in nave / Both of them! Maybe, the plane to go and the boat to come back
3. Cioccolato fondente o bianco? / White or dark chocolate?
Fondente forever / Dark chocolate forever
4. Libro preferito? / What’s your favourite book?
Troppi… ma per citarne uno direi ‘Un altro giro di giostra di Terzani’ / Too many! Let’s say ‘One More Ride on the Merry-go-Round’ by Terzani
5. Hai animali a casa? / Do you have any pets at home?
Purtroppo non qua a Parigi. Ma ho uno splendido cane in Italia / Unfortunately, not here in Paris! But I have a wonderful dog in Italy
6. Genere musicale preferito? / What’s your fav music?
Dipende dall’umore / It depends on the mood …Pop, Jazz…
7. Horror o commedia? / Do you prefer horror or comedy?
Horror per la mia ricerca accademica e commedia per le mie serate film in compagnia (ps: ho un dottorato in critica cinematografica gothic/horror… ma non ditelo a nessuno! Boooh) / I chose horror for my PhD research, and comedy for film evenings with friends (ps: I have a PhD in Italian horror cinema… Boooh)
8. A favore o contrario alle unioni omosessuali? / Are you for or against homosexual relationships? Love is love!
9. Carbonara o amatriciana? Amatriciana! / Well, for this question you should have tasted both Carbonara and Amatriciana dishes 😉 If you haven’t yet, it’s time to do it!
10. Appartamento o casa con giardino? / Flat or house with garden? Casa con giardino / House with garden
Now, this is my list of questions:
1. Who (or what) makes you laugh? / Chi o cosa ti fa ridere?
2. Describe your style in three words. / Descrivi il tuo stile in tre parole
3. If you could be any animal what would you be? /Se potessi essere un animale quale saresti?
4. What’s your favorite travel destination? / Destinazione di viaggio preferita
5. Where will you be travelling to in 2015? /
6. Name your favorite food/s / I tuoi piatti preferiti
7. Which camera do you use for your blog? / Che macchina fotografica utilizzi per le tue foto?
8. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would be the person you would want to have a sit down conversation with? (dead or alive). / Se potessi scegliere una persona famosa (del presente o del passato) con cui intavolare una conversazione, chi sceglieresti?
9. What’s the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning? / Qual é il tuo primo pensiero quando ti svegli?
10. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? / Se potessi cambiare qualcosa nel mondo, cosa cambieresti?
… and these are my nominations: